Tuesday, May 25, 2010

childh0od....

ok.. gr0wing up... it sucks.. seri0usly.. when i was a kid, i used 2 hate being small...i used t0 take my mum's 0versized heel n put it 0n.. b0rrowed her unwanted handbag... put on hair clips.. then.. m0delling ar0und the h0use... i used t0 dream t0 be an adult.. but n0w.. ALL I WANT IS T0 BE A KID!!!!! stupid isnt it.. well.. thinking back it's pretty funny.. childh0od was fun.. i was never h0me.. s0unds like a t0mboy?? nahh.. i juz l0ve g0ing out.. i'll f0llow my br0.. he has a wild imaginati0n.. g0d kn0ws... well.. he is the smartest in the family.. alm0st a genius... i NEVER tell him that th0ugh.. but yahh.. he is.. he's juz damn lazy.. well.. i have frens ar0und my neighbrh0d.. i was the 0ne n 0nly girl in the gr0up.. 0ne thing ab0ut our neighb0urh0od is dat... n0 girls like 2 play 0utside... i d0n even kn0w theres girls at my neighbrh0d.. ha3..s0.. my frens r b0ys.. my br0's frens actually... m0st 0f them r a year 0lder.. but we hve fun.. plying hide n seek.. running ar0und.. playing wh0's beblade is c0oler, wh0's fish is m0re c0lourful, wh0 hve c0oler stuff.... it's great.. well.. i st0p playing with the b0ys when i turn 12.. dah malulah.. ha3.. but as active as i am 0utside.. i l0ve ind0ors 2.. barbie??? 0f coz.. i'm still a girl.. luv barbie.. i l0ve 2 c0llect them.. ha3.. dressing them up.. even bathing them.. stupid right?? well.. childh0od is fun.. especially when i share it with my br0.. s0und like we cl0se??? nahh... we fight a l0t.. sis?? hemm.. i d0nt play with my sis much.. she's m0re like a sis then a playmate.. we play d0lls 2gathr... playing with my mum's makeup set... we play masak2.. typical 0f girls.. ha3.. there's s0 much thing t0 talk ab0ut childh0od.. it's always the greatest mem0ry... 0ne thing 4 sure.. being a kid is TOTALLY FUN...

No comments:

Post a Comment