Saturday, November 20, 2010

jejak kasih reuni0n.. after 3 years of searching!!!

s0unds awkward.. yahh.. i kn0w.. well.. it strted 3 years ag0... well r0ughly..... i b0ught ths amazing thing.. it was a hit back then.. i b0ught HARRY P0TTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE.. s0 yahhh.. it WAS a hit.. n0w is lke.. wh0 cares???

its my b0ok.. tht i b0ught wth my own m0ney.. h0w great is tht.. well mummy seems 2 dislike me bying this imaginary s0rt of a thing..

s0 hre's the thng.. i didnt mnge 2 read it yet.. yahh i kn0ww.. WTH!!!.. it's been 3 years.. AGAIN R0UGHLY.. bt then my br0 was a big fan 2.. .. thn i decide.. 0k.. i'm gonna be ths little angel n0w.. g0shh!!! i'm stll thnking what was i d0ing??BEING G0OD 2 UR BR0??? g0shh.. i must had sw0llow sme excess pain killers!!! well.. bt i did.. i b0rrow it 2 my br0.. n it went missing.. n i've n0 idea whre he put it.. bt then.. aftr years.. we shfted 2 a new plce.. here in selang0r.. then.. just suddly.. the b0ok p0ps out.. it was lke.. welll.. ok.. frst of all i hve n0 idea how it was in frnt of me.. on the tble!!! i was lke.. hey that's my b0ok.. n i didnt read i yet.. aftr 3 years.. n0w u reading syiela??? i guess s0.. well.. guess ibettr strt flipping the pges.. btw.. this is the pic of my preci0us Rowling b0ok..


No comments:

Post a Comment