Tuesday, September 14, 2010

it's raya!!!!

so.. it's raye recntly... raya d0esnt mean anything f0r me... i d0nno.. it's kindda meaningless...
mybe bcause i d0nt hve en0ugh family membr 2 celbrate with me.. s0. it turns 2 be a disaster..
it d0esnt g0 lke it use 2 be.. well.. wat past is past.. whatever!!!!! PERHAPS ths year g0nna be the lst raye f0r me... i d0nno myself..
this is sme pics, i w0uld lve
2 share...



s0.. this is me during rye.. it was taken at one 0f my aunt's h0use.. really kampung!!!! i l0ve evrything ab0ut it except c0w's big p0o.. ewwww...





k.. this r s0me of my family members.. that's my grandma with the green tudung.. both of the man r my c0usins.. well.. i hve a big family.. i d0nt even know sme of my c0usins.. wth right..






well.. this is my second c0usin.. cute har??!! she's 5 years 0ld..








raye use 2 be everything 2 me.. well.. when i was smallr of c0z.. now.. christmas means everything.. it is not because of the celebrti0n.. it's because of the pe0ple who celebrates it with me.. well.. i h0pe christmas this year is better than last year.. c0z raye was t0tally meaningless f0r me..

No comments:

Post a Comment